Account Manager – Strategic Accounts NYC
The online video industry is experiencing explosive growth, and Vuble is at the forefront! With powerful AI technology that delivers more engaged audiences and unparallelled campaign performance, Vuble is looking for an insightful and proactive Account Manager to join our team and grow with us. If you are passionate about the video business and the technology that powers its growth, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to join a startup that is projected to grow 10X over the next 2 years.
If you possess the right mix of strategic insight, a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done, and a distaste for the status quo, join us. We’re changing the way video is bought and sold, and the industry response has been nothing short of amazing!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Establish and maintain day-to-day client relationships and delivering successful campaign results by working closely with internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of our technology and our inventory partners to support consultation on campaign strategy and campaign delivery success
- Deliver excellent customer service to our media agency, advertiser, and trading desk clients
- Introduce new solutions/ideas to internal teams to help improve processes, workflow, increase client happiness, etc.
- Responsible for developing strong, effective internal working relationships (sales, campaign delivery, ops, creative, etc.)
- Learn how to demo our products, work on RFPs, build client facing documents, and support all client needs and communications
- Report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer in our NYC headquarters
- Help us build a Customer Success team that is world-class
Who We Think You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years prior work experience or very strong internships in digital media, advertising, marketing, and/or digital buying/planning/strategy
- Programmatic knowledge, agency experience, or publisher experience a plus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; campaign management experience a plus
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with dynamic deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Sales Force
- Knowledge of key industry leading fraud, Viewability, and ad serving partners a plus
- Team builder who knows how to have fun!
Compensation and Benefits:
Vuble offers competitive pay packages that reward our team members for their contributions to and participation in our growth. Our health, dental and vision insurance is the best we can secure in the market. As we grow, we will continue to reward our team members with more great perks, and you can participate in the formulation of these plans. We are an organization that listens to our people, and counts on our best performers to help us formulate compensation programs that makes our people happy, healthy and engaged.
Drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org